Whole building energy modeling and simulations are a very important part of any high-performance building design and are a very useful tool to help projects arrive at the optimum specifications and design that is cost-effective and still helps achieve the desired energy goals. Our in-house team of energy experts and analysts help projects analyze their designs, review HVAC design approaches and configurations, evaluate energy efficiency strategies and set performance targets for projects to achieve within specific budgets.
Energy Modelling & Building Simulation
Specifically, our services include:
- Whole building energy simulation including fenestration analysis, wall, and roof assembly optimization, HVAC, lighting, and other systems analysis
- Review of passive design techniques and their feasibility for buildings
- Sun path analysis, shading analysis, radiation analysis
- Daylighting simulations and views analysis
- Peer review of HVAC and Electrical designs to ascertain optimum sizing and configurations for maximum energy efficiency
- Renewable energy studies for on-site and off-site solar, geothermal, wind, biomass, biogas and cogeneration systems
Want to work with us?
UEDC is here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create an effective solution for your Industrial needs.