A building management system (BMS) is an advanced, computer-based system that controls and monitors a building’s mechanical and electrical equipment. we deliver the optimum solution including consulting, design, specification and commissioning.
Building Management System
The Building Management System (BMS) consist of the following elements:
- Electronic and electro-mechanical controls for all items including dampers, valves, motors, and other peripheral devices
- Microprocessor based station controllers interfacing directly with field devices like sensors, actuators, valves and air-conditioning systems like chillers, air handling units (AHUS), pumps, fan coil units (FCUS) and fans.
- A peer-to-peer communication network to allow data exchange between the individual station controllers.
- Communication network interfacing the microprocessor-based station controllers to the man-machine interface via the system controllers.
- Terminating signal/control cables from field devices into the DDC panels including suitable interfaces for protocol management.
- Integration with the analog addressable fire detection system.
Want to work with us?
UEDC is here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create an effective solution for your Industrial needs.