A building management system (BMS) is an advanced, computer-based system that controls and monitors a building’s mechanical and electrical equipment. we deliver the optimum solution including consulting, design, specification and commissioning.
Building Management System
The Building Management System (BMS) consist of the following elements:
- Electronic and electro-mechanical controls for all items including dampers, valves, motors, and other peripheral devices
- Microprocessor based station controllers interfacing directly with field devices like sensors, actuators, valves and air-conditioning systems like chillers, air handling units (AHUS), pumps, fan coil units (FCUS) and fans.
- A peer-to-peer communication network to allow data exchange between the individual station controllers.
- Communication network interfacing the microprocessor-based station controllers to the man-machine interface via the system controllers.
- Terminating signal/control cables from field devices into the DDC panels including suitable interfaces for protocol management.
- Integration with the analog addressable fire detection system.